The crypto market is incredibly volatile, which is the reason for many experts’ discussions of what to expect in the future. There are several predictions for price crypto for 2022, and we will try to consider some of them in this article.
Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Price Prediction for 2022
As of early September 2022, the BTC rate is $19,963.94 (according to Coinmarketcap). Since businesses started to adopt Bitcoin, there are all reasons to think that the asset’s rate will cross $100,000 by the end of 2023, as some experts believe. However, some analysts expect BTC to reach this level even by the end of 2022. A rather unenthusiastic crypto coin price prediction is $70,000 by the end of 2022.
Ethereum Crypto Price Prediction
As of September 2022, the ETH rate is $1,680.41. The project is about to transition to the Proof of Stake protocol consensus, which means the rate may boost in the near future. This transition is the main factor that can impact the project’s growth by the end of 2022. Some experts forecast the ETH rate of $6,000 by the end of 2022.
Binance Coin Price Crypto Forecast
The current BNB rate is $281,37. This crypto performs a great trade volume which is over $870 million. Analysts predict that this asset can exceed the level of $1000 by the end of 2022.
Some other popular crypto price predictions briefly:
- Solana (SOL) – the current rate is $33,23, and the forecasted price is $300.
- Avalanche (AVAX) – the current rate is $20,09, and the predicted price is $130 by the end of the year.
- Cardano (ADA) – the current rate is $0,498, and the predicted is $3,00.
- Polkadot (DOT) – the current rate is $7,60, the expected – $60,00.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) – the up-to-date price is $0,063, and the forecasted price is $0,3.
You can find all the above-listed crypto assets on the WhiteBIT crypto exchange. It offers up-to-date price crypto, a convenient interface, rich functionality and a high level of user protection.
Latest posts by Nirupama Verma (see all)
- Pin up Review - September 23, 2022
- Top 10 Crypto Predictions to Watch Out For in 2022 - September 19, 2022
- How to Increase the Value of your Home - September 16, 2022